Hello everyone, I just wanted to announce the obvious. My commissions are open!! Again, sorry for the major semi-haitus....If you'd like to find out exactly why please check out my blog post. Be warned, long post!!
For my commission information please check out my tumblr post here
or simply read ahead, I kindly copy and pasted for you.
Do keep in mind the tumblr post will be where everything is kept up to date, so please keep that in mind for future references.
Say Chiao, lulumorina~
Rules/Terms of Condition:
- All artwork is for PERSONAL use only. For commercial purposes please contact me via email for further details. Please do not claim artwork as your own, mass produce, or sell. Artwork rights stay with me.
- Limit one commission piece per person until I have completed it.
- Please pay within 7 days of receiving your acceptance email and further details. You must pay in full before I begin your commission.
- I am allowed to reject any commission.
- Commissions will be taken by first come first serve, if slots are filled then the commissioner will receive an email and wait number slot.
- References are REQUIRED and must be provided. Extra fee's will apply, after consultation, for character without reference. Even a rough sketch drawn by yourself works! Character design complexity also includes extra fee's.
- Cancellations are void after payment is received. Afterwards only I can cancel your commission and will give a full (100%) refund.
- When completed the full size of the commission will be forwarded to the provided email from Paypal. Please make sure you have access to that email or provide another email to forward it to afterwards. Max 2 times will the commission be forwarded. For commissions that require mailing please have permission, if needed, for receiving mail.
- I am allowed to post commissions onto any of my social media's as well as post WIP (Works in Progress), SpeedPaints, Tutorials, ect. At my discretion.
- By purchasing a commission from me you adhere to having read and understood these rules/terms of condition.
- Original Characters/FanArt
- BL/yaoi (soft to R18)*
- Hentai/Yuri (soft)*
- Super fluffy cuteness
Please do not ask for:
- Hentai/Yuri (Anything higher than soft)
- Mech./Detailed backgrounds
- Very muscular people
*Must be 18 yrs of age to have commissioned.
Pricing + Style:
Pencil Sketch Commissions:
- Will be drawn on 9 x 6 inch medium weight paper.
- Will be mailed out between February 10 & 17th. Only ships in the USA, tracking will be extra.
- Bust-Full Body: $5 for one character, +$6 for additional character, and for lineart (ink in baby blue) +$4
*Watermarks ("sample" text and logo) will not be on commission. Please add a note if you would like a signature.All rights to Pinochi for her characters! *
Will be completed on 1200 x 1400 px canvas at 350dpi.
Lineart: Initial $8 + $6 per character
**Flat Color: Initial $12 + $6 per character
**Cell Shade: Initial $18 + $6 per character
*All Initial prices include no background. Background is a negotiable cost, please contact for further details.
**These commissions will be on pre-order, please read Slots for further information.
Only accepting payments through Paypal, currency in USD ONLY. In your acceptance email I will provide a your invoice; containing your total price + the paypal fee ( 2.9% plus $0.30 USD). When sending money please include it as "services" and not "goods."
Please copy and paste into your email content and fill in and mail to email@example.com
Please type an "x" in the box for what you want. (ex.  --> [x]
(Order form starts)
Address: (ONLY for Pencil Sketch Commissions)
 Pencil Sketch Commissions
 Digital Commissions
 Flat Color
 Cell shade
 Bust/Head shot
 Full Body
 Background, simple.
 +1 character*
Hair color/Style: (long, short, ect)
Other: (scars, tattoos, accessories, ect)
Reference Picture: (You must provide one, have the option of attaching or linking the image(s).)
*For additional characters simply copy and paste text above.
(What you want your commission to look like. You can also provide reference poses.)
(Order Form Ends)
I will be providing 3 types of slots (regular, pre-order, and wait list). The pre-order commissions wont be started until no late than February 20th. To find out why please check out my blog post. A maximum of 5 slots for the regular, 5 for pre-order and 6 for wait-list.
Thank you for your interest in commissioning me!
For any other questions or comments please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org